This Legal Disclaimer regulates the use of the website www.baylos.com (hereinafter referred to as the Website) owned by BAYLOS 5.0 LEGAL ADVISORS, SL (hereinafter referred to as BAYLOS), whose registered office is C / JOSE LAZARO GALDIANO, 6, 28036 Madrid, with CIF B-88136494 listed in the Mercantile Register of Madrid and with the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The use of the Website implies your acceptance of each and every one of the clauses indicated in this legal disclaimer.
Should the user not accept the terms set out in this Legal Disclaimer, they must refrain from accessing and/or utilising the services and/or content made available on the Site, and must leave the Page.
USING THE WEB SITE
The user agrees not to use the web site to carry out activities contrary to the law, morals, public order and, in general, to use it under the terms of this Legal Disclaimer. Likewise, they are obliged not to carry out advertising or commercial development activities by sending messages that use a false identity and that are linked in any way to the Website.
BAYLOS is exclusively liable for the Page in its capacity as a service provider of information on its services, and is not liable for any content that, in violation of these terms and conditions, users may send or publish, with the user being solely responsible for the accuracy and legality of said content.
The Company may discontinue the service of the Page that is being used by the user and immediately terminate the relationship with the user they detect use of the Site or any of the services that are offered therein that may be considered contrary to that expressed in this Legal Disclaimer.
The website includes its in-house content created by BAYLOS staff consisting of text, images, brands, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, colour combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents. These contents are the property of BAYLOS and are protected by the laws on Intellectual Property, being prohibited its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, except for personal and private use.
BAYLOS does not guarantee that the contents are accurate or error-free. The use or misuse of this site and its contents are the responsibility of the user.
In addition, the reproduction, retransmission, copying, transfer or rebroadcasting of all or part of the information contained on the Site, regardless of it purpose and the means used to do so, without BAYLOS' prior permission is forbidden.
The website may also include content from third parties whose usage is covered by a license or authorisation granted by its owner. The reproduction, retransmission, copy, assignment or retransmission, total or partial, of this content require an authorisation or license from their respective owners.
The website may include links to third party sites. The pages belonging to third parties have not been reviewed nor are these monitored by the BAYLOS. In any event, the Company shall not be held liable for the contents of these websites or for the actions taken on your privacy or the processing of data of a personal nature.
BAYLOS will not be directly or severally liable for:
• The quality of the service in relation to the website, the speed of access, the correct functioning or the availability or continuity of operation of the website.
• The damages that may be caused to the user's equipment due to the use of the website.
• Cases in which a third party, breaking the security measures in place, gains access to messages or uses them to send computer viruses.
• Errors and defects of all types in the contents transmitted, distributed, stored or made available.
• The legality, reliability or usefulness of the contents that users transmit via he page or the services offered on it, nor their veracity or accuracy. The Company does not monitor the use made by users of the Page, nor does it guarantee that they will do so as provided for in this Legal Disclaimer.
• The updating of the contents offered in the news sections.
• The accuracy in terms of the right of information on the website and, in particular, in the blog entries. This information must be understood as personal opinions and, in no case, may these be binding.
By means of an example and without limitation, the user will be held accountable for:
• The contents entered by them, especially the data and information entered and sent to BAYLOS through the Page or on the same.
• The carrying out of any conduct that is unlawful, adversely affects human rights, is harmful and/or damaging.
This Legal Disclaimer is drafted in Spanish, and subject to Spanish law. For any dispute arising from the use of the services offered or from the contents of the Web, the parties, with the acceptance of the provisions set forth in this Legal Disclaimer, shall be subject to the competent Tribunals and Courts in Madrid.
Last update: June 26, 2018