Cristina joins Baylos in 2019. She previously worked at JACOBACCI & PARTNERS and PONS IP in Madrid.
She has 5 years’ experience in Intellectual Property and an extensive knowledge of the legislation and procedures involved in prosecuting trademarks at national, European and international level, either directly before the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office (SPTO), the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO), and at international level through foreign associates. Her expertise also includes drafting C&D Letters, Letters of Undertakings, oppositions, replies to provisional refusals, appeals, invalidity proceedings before EUIPO, as well as dealing with counterfeiting matters before the Spanish Customs.
Currently, her professional practice is focused on prosecution of Trademarks and Designs before SPTO, EUIPO and WIPO, as well as through the foreign associates.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law at University of A Coruña (2010).
- Master’s Degree in International Law, Foreign Trade & International Relations (LL.M Program), at Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economía, ISDE (2013).
- Introduction to American Law - Course held at Columbia University, NY (2013).
- Master’s degree in Intellectual Property, Competition Law and New Technologies at University Rey Juan Carlos (2014).
- Internet Law, New Technologies and Intellectual Property Course, at Instituto Europeo de Estudios Empresariales, INSEM. (2018).
- Member of the Madrid Bar Association since 2012
David GómezManaging Partner — Madrid
Paloma ArribasPartner — Madrid
Juan Luis GraciaPartner — Madrid
Pedro Merino BaylosPartner — Madrid
Fabrizio MiazzettoPartner — Madrid
Fernando RodríguezPartner — Madrid
José Luis González-MontesPartner — Madrid
Alberto CasadoOf Counsel — Madrid
Aurelio López-TarruellaOf Counsel — Madrid
Mauricio TroncosoOf Counsel — Madrid
Rodrigo AhijónAssociate — Madrid
Hiago BuschAssociate — Madrid
Ernesto CebolleroAssociate — Madrid
Sonia GarcíaAssociate — Madrid
Matilde GarrigósAssociate — Madrid
Pedro GómezAssociate — Madrid
Cristina IglesiasAssociate — Madrid
Nicolás Martínez de las RivasAssociate — Madrid
María MolinaAssociate — Madrid
Helena SassoliAssociate — Madrid
Morgan SchaafAssociate — Madrid
Ramón SeoaneAssociate — Madrid
Leticia CarrascoParalegal — Madrid
Virginia MartinParalegal — Madrid
Sonia RamosOffice Manager — Madrid
Lydia RodriguezAdministration — Madrid