Ernesto is an associate lawyer at BAYLOS since 2018. Before that, he was an associate at FJF Legal and at SALVADOR FERRANDIS IP LEGAL. He also worked in consultancy in the Czech Republic (Spanish Embassy, 2007 – 2008); and in Brussels (2008 – 2011), at one of the leading European consultancies on collaborative R&D and Innovation projects, where his functions included those involving Intellectual Property consultancy and management.
Ernesto now focuses on Intellectual Property, New Technologies and Unfair Competition, combining strategic consultancy tasks for both large companies and startups with management of administrative and legal proceedings.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law at Carlos III University in Madrid (2006).
- Master’s Degree in Foreign Trade and International Business Management, ICEX scholarship (2007).
- Master’s Degree in Intellectual Property and Information Society Law (Magister Lvcentinvs)at Alicante University in Spain (2012).
- Practicing lawyer since 2012.
- Member of the Madrid Lawyer’s Association.
- Co-author of the chapter Trademark Infringement in Internet in the ICT law manual “Information and Communication Technology Law,” coordinated by Aurelio López Tarruella Martínez and Carmen María García Mirete (Tirant lo Blanch Publishers).
- Collaborator in specialised publications (Legal Today, El Derecho-Francis Lefebvre, LVCENTINVS Blog).
- Professor, Master’s Degree in Intellectual Property and Information Society Law (Magister Lvcentinvs) in the 2014, 2016 and 2017 sessions.
- Expert in the IP MED Project financed by the European Union for the development of Intellectual Property in the Mediterranean basin.
- Regular conference speaker at various Symposiums/Seminars, such as the “Introduction to Modern Trademark Law after European Reform" presented at the Lawyer’s Association of Madrid (January 2017).
Publications on the Blog
The Court of Justice of the EU confirms the importance of the representation of a trademark
In its recent judgment of June 6 in Case C-223/18 P - Deichmann v EUIPO the Court of Justice of the EU had the opportunity to clarify certain practical aspects related to the definition of the scope of protection of a…
THE TEXT OF THE NEW COPYRIGHT DIRECTIVE HAS BEEN FINALLY APPROVED
On February 13, the Parliament, the Council and the European Commission reached a consensus on the final text of the new Copyright Directive. At the end of 2016 the Commission proposed to modernize the Community…
THE CJEU CASTS LIGHT ON THE RELEVANT DATE IN ORDER TO ASSESS THE EXISTENCE OF ABSOLUTE GROUNDS
Last October 4 by means of its Order in case C-326/18 P - Safe Skies/EUIPO the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU hereinafter) put an end to the dispute that confronted since 2014 the US based companies Travel…
David GómezManaging Partner — Madrid
Paloma ArribasPartner — Madrid
Juan Luis GraciaPartner — Madrid
Pedro Merino BaylosPartner — Madrid
Fabrizio MiazzettoPartner — Madrid
Fernando RodríguezPartner — Madrid
Alberto CasadoOf Counsel — Madrid
Aurelio López-TarruellaOf Counsel — Madrid
Mauricio TroncosoOf Counsel — Madrid
Rodrigo AhijónAssociate — Madrid
Hiago BuschAssociate — Madrid
Ernesto CebolleroAssociate — Madrid
Sonia GarcíaAssociate — Madrid
Pedro GómezAssociate — Madrid
Cristina IglesiasAssociate — Madrid
Mª Elena Juan SernaAssociate — Madrid
Nicolás Martínez de las RivasAssociate — Madrid
Isabel MercadoAssociate — Madrid
María MolinaAssociate — Madrid
Cristina PemánAssociate — Madrid
Davinia PérezAssociate — Madrid
Helena SassoliAssociate — Madrid
Morgan SchaafAssociate — Madrid
Ramón SeoaneAssociate — Madrid
Leticia CarrascoParalegal — Madrid
Virginia MartinParalegal — Madrid
Sonia RamosOffice Manager — Madrid
Lydia RodriguezAdministration — Madrid