Ernesto is an associate lawyer at BAYLOS since 2018. Before that, he was an associate at FJF Legal and at SALVADOR FERRANDIS IP LEGAL. He also worked in consultancy in the Czech Republic (Spanish Embassy, 2007 – 2008); and in Brussels (2008 – 2011), at one of the leading European consultancies on collaborative R&D and Innovation projects, where his functions included those involving Intellectual Property consultancy and management.
Ernesto now focuses on Intellectual Property, New Technologies and Unfair Competition, combining strategic consultancy tasks for both large companies and startups with management of administrative and legal proceedings.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law at Carlos III University in Madrid (2006).
- Master’s Degree in Foreign Trade and International Business Management, ICEX scholarship (2007).
- Master’s Degree in Intellectual Property and Information Society Law (Magister Lvcentinvs)at Alicante University in Spain (2012).
- Practicing lawyer since 2012.
- Member of the Madrid Lawyer’s Association.
- Co-author of the chapter Trademark Infringement in Internet in the ICT law manual “Information and Communication Technology Law,” coordinated by Aurelio López Tarruella Martínez and Carmen María García Mirete (Tirant lo Blanch Publishers).
- Collaborator in specialised publications (Legal Today, El Derecho-Francis Lefebvre, LVCENTINVS Blog).
- Professor, Master’s Degree in Intellectual Property and Information Society Law (Magister Lvcentinvs) in the 2014, 2016 and 2017 sessions.
- Expert in the IP MED Project financed by the European Union for the development of Intellectual Property in the Mediterranean basin.
- Regular conference speaker at various Symposiums/Seminars, such as the “Introduction to Modern Trademark Law after European Reform" presented at the Lawyer’s Association of Madrid (January 2017).
Publications on the Blog
The General Court of the EU confirms the impact of online use in assessing the secondary meaning.
One of the main features of the EU trademark system is its unitary effect. Much has been written about its different aspects, both at the level of genuine use [Judgment of the Court of Justice - ECJ - of 19 December…
Dinosaurus/Gallesauros. Importancia de fijar los elementos distintivos en el análisis de infracción marcaria
La Audiencia Provincial de Barcelona aplica la jurisprudencia dictada por el Tribunal Supremo El pasado 23 de abril la Audiencia Provincial de Barcelona dictó Sentencia que decidía en apelación la controversia que de…
The General Court takes a further step in registered design cases dealing with the visibility criterion
There are not many cases where the General Court of the EU (GC) has to deal with questions related to industrial design law (also called designs). Nevertheless, 2020 is certainly a prolific year in this respect. One of…
David GómezManaging Partner — Madrid
Paloma ArribasPartner — Madrid
Juan Luis GraciaPartner — Madrid
Pedro Merino BaylosPartner — Madrid
Fernando RodríguezPartner — Madrid
Alberto CasadoOf Counsel — Madrid
Fabrizio MiazzettoOf Counsel — Madrid
Mauricio TroncosoOf Counsel — Madrid
Rodrigo AhijónAssociate — Madrid
Marta ArteagaAssociate — Madrid
Ernesto CebolleroAssociate — Madrid
Pedro GómezAssociate — Madrid
Patricia GuillénASSOCIATE — Madrid
Cristina IglesiasAssociate — Madrid
Mª Elena Juan SernaAssociate — Madrid
Isabel MercadoAssociate — Madrid
María MolinaAssociate — Madrid
Davinia PérezAssociate — Madrid
Helena SassoliAssociate — Madrid
Morgan SchaafAssociate — Madrid
Ramón SeoaneAssociate — Madrid
Leticia CarrascoParalegal — Madrid
Virginia MartinParalegal — Madrid
Beatriz PuyolADMINISTRATION — Madrid
Sonia RamosOffice Manager — Madrid
Lydia RodriguezAdministration — Madrid
Raúl SánchezCHIEF OPERATING OFFICER — Madrid