María is an associate lawyer at BAYLOS since 2014. She advices her clients on Intellectual Property Rights and Unfair Competition matters. She specializes in lawsuits in these fields and more specifically in trademark matters, both in civil and criminal law. Her practice focuses on the textile sector, the jewellery business, beverages etc. Her professional activity also includes consultancy on contracts and pre-lawsuit matters and on customs procedures.
- Degree in Law by the Complutense University of Madrid (2013).
- Master's Degree in Intellectual Property Rights and New Technologies at the Autonomous University of Madrid (2013-2014).
- In addition to this, she has completed several specialization courses on Procedural Law in relation with Intellectual Property in the Escuela de Práctica Jurídica (Legal Practice School) of the Complutense University of Madrid and on Intellectual Property Rights, organised by the Instituto de Autor together with the World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO).
- Practicing lawyer since 2014.
- Member of the Official Illustrious Lawyers' Association of Madrid.
- Member of the ex- Alumni Association of AMPI-UAM (Master's Degree in Intellectual Property and New Technologies of the Universidad Autónoma of Madrid)
- Author of the article "Private Copy and Piracy: two enemies doomed to get along?" (Legal Journal of the Universidad Autónoma of Madrid, number 29, 2014).
- Coauthor of the article Google: The right to be forgotten (Minutes Book Recent Developments in European Intellectual Property Law, 2014).
Publications on the Blog
French Supreme Court reconsiders the notion of “informed user”
On 13 March 2019, the commercial division of the French Supreme Court overturned the Paris Court of Appeal's interpretation of “informed user” (Case nº 17-18.517). While the dispute included both Community design infr…
CJUE RULES THAT STORAGE OF INFRINGING PRODUCTS INVOLVES AN INFRINGEMENT OF THE EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTION RIGHT
The Court of Justice of the European Union (hereinafter CJEU) has decided on the Judgment of 19 December 2018, (Case C-572/17), about the interpretation of Article 4(1 of Directive 2001/29/EC) has ruled whether the…
David GómezManaging Partner — Madrid
Paloma ArribasPartner — Madrid
Juan Luis GraciaPartner — Madrid
Pedro Merino BaylosPartner — Madrid
Fabrizio MiazzettoPartner — Madrid
Fernando RodríguezPartner — Madrid
José Luis González-MontesPartner — Madrid
Alberto CasadoOf Counsel — Madrid
Aurelio López-TarruellaOf Counsel — Madrid
Mauricio TroncosoOf Counsel — Madrid
Rodrigo AhijónAssociate — Madrid
Hiago BuschAssociate — Madrid
Ernesto CebolleroAssociate — Madrid
Sonia GarcíaAssociate — Madrid
Matilde GarrigósAssociate — Madrid
Pedro GómezAssociate — Madrid
Cristina IglesiasAssociate — Madrid
Nicolás Martínez de las RivasAssociate — Madrid
María MolinaAssociate — Madrid
Helena SassoliAssociate — Madrid
Morgan SchaafAssociate — Madrid
Ramón SeoaneAssociate — Madrid
Leticia CarrascoParalegal — Madrid
Virginia MartinParalegal — Madrid
Sonia RamosOffice Manager — Madrid
Lydia RodriguezAdministration — Madrid