Matilde is an associate lawyer at BAYLOS. She has previously worked as a lawyer at FJF Legal, being selected to take part in the internship programme "Pan-European Seal" that enabled her to work at the EU Intellectual Property Office - EUIPO (2015-2016). During that period she was a member of the commission dealing with the legal reform of the EU Trademark Regulation and participated in the drafting of reports for the European Commission regarding the implementation of Directive 2004/48 related to IP respect. As a member of the "Pan-European Seal" programme. She has also worked at the European Patent Office, EPO (2016-2017) where she participated in the project of Unitary Patent and collaborated in the development of bilateral programmes with national IP offices.
She provides legal advice to companies and private individuals in matters related to trademarks, copyright and information society for both administrative and judicial procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law by the Autonomous University of Madrid (2012). Specialisation in Copyrigh and New Technologies (Magister Lvcentinvs) at the University of Alicante (2014).
- Master's Degree in “Intellectual Property Law and Knowledge Management (IPKM)” by the Maastricht Universitsy (2015).
- In 2015, she was selected to attend the PREMIUM programme for excellent students at Maastricht University. That same year, she participated in the conferences organised by the European Intellectual Property Institutes Network.
- Practicing Lawyer since 2017.
- Member of the Illustrious Lawyers' Association of Elche (ICAE).
- Member of the Former alumni Association of Magister Lvcentinvs.
Publications on the Blog
NEW AMENDMENTS TO THE SPANISH COPYRIGHT LAW
On March 2nd, Law 2/2019 amending the Spanish Copyright Lawwas published on the Official Bulletin. The aim of the law is to incorporate to the Spanish copyright system two EU directives. On one hand the Directive…
ADVOCATE GENERAL UNDERSTANDS MILITARY REPORTS CANNOT BE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT
On 25 October 2017, the Advocate General (AG) Mr. Szpunar delivered his opinion in the Case C-469/17 Funke Medien NRW GmbH v Federal Republic of Germany. The dispute was raised by unauthorized publication by the German…
David GómezManaging Partner — Madrid
Paloma ArribasPartner — Madrid
Juan Luis GraciaPartner — Madrid
Pedro Merino BaylosPartner — Madrid
Fabrizio MiazzettoPartner — Madrid
Fernando RodríguezPartner — Madrid
José Luis González-MontesPartner — Madrid
Alberto CasadoOf Counsel — Madrid
Aurelio López-TarruellaOf Counsel — Madrid
Mauricio TroncosoOf Counsel — Madrid
Rodrigo AhijónAssociate — Madrid
Hiago BuschAssociate — Madrid
Ernesto CebolleroAssociate — Madrid
Sonia GarcíaAssociate — Madrid
Matilde GarrigósAssociate — Madrid
Pedro GómezAssociate — Madrid
Cristina IglesiasAssociate — Madrid
Alicia MarijuanAssociate — Madrid
Nicolás Martínez de las RivasAssociate — Madrid
María MolinaAssociate — Madrid
Helena SassoliAssociate — Madrid
Morgan SchaafAssociate — Madrid
Ramón SeoaneAssociate — Madrid
Leticia CarrascoParalegal — Madrid
Virginia MartinParalegal — Madrid
Sonia RamosOffice Manager — Madrid
Lydia RodriguezAdministration — Madrid