Morgan is an associate lawyer at BAYLOS since 2015 She has previously worked in MARTÍNEZ LAGE ALLENDESALAZAR & BROKELMANN, law firm specialised in EU Law and Competition Law. She advises her clients in all matters related to IP Law and Competition Law. She is specialised in IP disputes, in particular, in matters related to Trademarks and Competition Law. In the last years, she has participated in important trademark disputes in the sectors of beverage, jewellery and textile. Her professional activity also includes consultancy on contracts and pre-lawsuit matters.
- Bachelor's Degree in Spanish & French Law by the Complutense University of Madrid and by l'Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (2012).
- Master's Degree of the European Union at the Carlos II University in Madrid (2012 - 2013).
- Master's Degree in Intellectual Property Rights and New Technologies at the Autonomous University of Madrid (2014-2015).
- She has participated at the Máster Class Programme of Intellectual Property Rights organised by WIPO and the Instituto de Derecho de Autor (2014-2015).
- Practising Lawyer since 2013.
- Member of the Illustrious Lawyers' Association of Madrid. Member of the ex alumni Association of AMPI-UAM
Publications on the Blog
What has (really) happened to Banksy's IP rights?
In the last few weeks, we have been reading in the newspapers several pieces of news claiming that Banksy has lost his copyright, because he has remained anonymous. That media hype is, in fact, the result of a Decision…
The CJEU interprets there is no liability for mere storage of infringing products
On 2 April 2020, the CJEU issued its much-awaited ruling in case C-567/18, which deals with another chapter in the Coty vs. Amazon Saga. On this occasion, the Court of Justice had to determine whether a company which…
Jeff Koons condemned (once again) by the Paris Court of Appeal for plagiarism
In this post, we echo an interesting French copyright case, in which the heirs of photographer Jean-François Bauret sued famous American artist Jeff Koons for the infringement of the copyrights held on the photograph …
David GómezManaging Partner — Madrid
Paloma ArribasPartner — Madrid
Juan Luis GraciaPartner — Madrid
Pedro Merino BaylosPartner — Madrid
Fernando RodríguezPartner — Madrid
Alberto CasadoOf Counsel — Madrid
Fabrizio MiazzettoOf Counsel — Madrid
Mauricio TroncosoOf Counsel — Madrid
Rodrigo AhijónAssociate — Madrid
Marta ArteagaAssociate — Madrid
Ernesto CebolleroAssociate — Madrid
Pedro GómezAssociate — Madrid
Patricia GuillénASSOCIATE — Madrid
Cristina IglesiasAssociate — Madrid
Mª Elena Juan SernaAssociate — Madrid
Isabel MercadoAssociate — Madrid
María MolinaAssociate — Madrid
Davinia PérezAssociate — Madrid
Helena SassoliAssociate — Madrid
Morgan SchaafAssociate — Madrid
Ramón SeoaneAssociate — Madrid
Leticia CarrascoParalegal — Madrid
Virginia MartinParalegal — Madrid
Beatriz PuyolADMINISTRATION — Madrid
Sonia RamosOffice Manager — Madrid
Raúl SánchezCHIEF OPERATING OFFICER — Madrid