Morgan is an associate lawyer at BAYLOS since 2015 She has previously worked in MARTÍNEZ LAGE ALLENDESALAZAR & BROKELMANN, law firm specialised in EU Law and Competition Law. She advises her clients in all matters related to IP Law and Competition Law. She is specialised in IP disputes, in particular, in matters related to Trademarks and Competition Law. In the last years, she has participated in important trademark disputes in the sectors of beverage, jewellery and textile. Her professional activity also includes consultancy on contracts and pre-lawsuit matters.
- Bachelor's Degree in Spanish & French Law by the Complutense University of Madrid and by l'Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (2012).
- Master's Degree of the European Union at the Carlos II University in Madrid (2012 - 2013).
- Master's Degree in Intellectual Property Rights and New Technologies at the Autonomous University of Madrid (2014-2015).
- She has participated at the Máster Class Programme of Intellectual Property Rights organised by WIPO and the Instituto de Derecho de Autor (2014-2015).
- Practising Lawyer since 2013.
- Member of the Illustrious Lawyers' Association of Madrid. Member of the ex alumni Association of AMPI-UAM
Publications on the Blog
Jeff Koons condemned (once again) by the Paris Court of Appeal for plagiarism
In this post, we echo an interesting French copyright case, in which the heirs of photographer Jean-François Bauret sued famous American artist Jeff Koons for the infringement of the copyrights held on the photograph …
The evidence provided in a proceeding is not enough to sustain the invalidity of a Community Design
On September 17, 2019, the General Court of the European Union issued an unnoticed but interesting decision, in which it ruled on an application for nullity of a Community design of a sponge. The relevance of this…
Facebook should remove identical content to those declared illegal if they come from the same user
On 5 June 2019, Advocate General Spuznar delivered his Opinion in Case C-18/18 (Eva Glawischnig-Piesczek v Facebook Ireland Limited), which deals with the circumstances in which a service provider operating a social…
David GómezManaging Partner — Madrid
Paloma ArribasPartner — Madrid
Juan Luis GraciaPartner — Madrid
Pedro Merino BaylosPartner — Madrid
Fabrizio MiazzettoPartner — Madrid
Fernando RodríguezPartner — Madrid
Alberto CasadoOf Counsel — Madrid
Aurelio López-TarruellaOf Counsel — Madrid
Mauricio TroncosoOf Counsel — Madrid
Rodrigo AhijónAssociate — Madrid
Marta ArteagaAssociate — Madrid
Ernesto CebolleroAssociate — Madrid
Sonia GarcíaAssociate — Madrid
Pedro GómezAssociate — Madrid
Cristina IglesiasAssociate — Madrid
Mª Elena Juan SernaAssociate — Madrid
Nicolás Martínez de las RivasAssociate — Madrid
Isabel MercadoAssociate — Madrid
María MolinaAssociate — Madrid
Cristina PemánAssociate — Madrid
Davinia PérezAssociate — Madrid
Helena SassoliAssociate — Madrid
Morgan SchaafAssociate — Madrid
Ramón SeoaneAssociate — Madrid
Leticia CarrascoParalegal — Madrid
Virginia MartinParalegal — Madrid
Sonia RamosOffice Manager — Madrid
Lydia RodriguezAdministration — Madrid