Nicolás Martínez de las Rivas
Nicolás is an associate lawyer at Baylos since 2014. He started his professional carrier as founding partner of Planet Myn in 2008, where his main duty was legal consultancy and management in private companies and in 2011 he joined as associate the international law firm CREMADES & CALVO-SOTELO.
He specializes in Procedural Law, Intellectual Property Rights and Unfair Competition, and has gained extensive experience in clients' representation before the Courts, both in civil and criminal cases. He has devoted these professional practice years to consultancy to national and international companies, in lawsuits on Trademarks, Patents, Industrial Designs, Unfair Competition and Copyright, as well as in proceedings arising from customs interventions, processing of Industrial Property rights before the relevant Offices and licence and franchise agreements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law by the Complutense University of Madrid (2009).
- Postgraduate course on Stock Exchange and Financial Markets in the Instituto de Prácticas Bancarias (2009).
- Master's Degree in Legal Advice for Businesses at the University Villanueva (2011). Master's Degree in Intellectual Property and Competition Law at the King Juan - Carlos University and Fundación Pons (2013).
- Monographic Course on Intellectual Property in the Center for Financial Studies (CEF). Practicing lawyer since 2011.
- Member of the Illustrious Official Lawyers' Association of Madrid.
His is author of several doctrinal articles, amongst which the following is worth highlighting: "The control of perfumes' distribution by means of the imposition of traceability codes", published by the Litigious Practice Yearbook for lawyers, Ed. La Ley (the most relevant cases on litigation and arbitration in 2016 of the major law firms).
- Contributor as speaker in the program "Know your Laws", of the Wolters Kluwer Foundation.
- Regular speaker in different symposiums, as well as in the courses "Intellectual Property from the perspective of the Courts: Procedural Aspects", taught at the Escuela de Práctica Jurídica (Legal Practice School) of Madrid, and "Intellectual Property" taught at the Illustrious Official Lawyers' Association of Madrid.
David GómezManaging Partner — Madrid
Paloma ArribasPartner — Madrid
Juan Luis GraciaPartner — Madrid
Pedro Merino BaylosPartner — Madrid
Fabrizio MiazzettoPartner — Madrid
Fernando RodríguezPartner — Madrid
José Luis González-MontesPartner — Madrid
Alberto CasadoOf Counsel — Madrid
Aurelio López-TarruellaOf Counsel — Madrid
Mauricio TroncosoOf Counsel — Madrid
Rodrigo AhijónAssociate — Madrid
Hiago BuschAssociate — Madrid
Ernesto CebolleroAssociate — Madrid
Sonia GarcíaAssociate — Madrid
Matilde GarrigósAssociate — Madrid
Pedro GómezAssociate — Madrid
Cristina IglesiasAssociate — Madrid
Nicolás Martínez de las RivasAssociate — Madrid
María MolinaAssociate — Madrid
Helena SassoliAssociate — Madrid
Morgan SchaafAssociate — Madrid
Ramón SeoaneAssociate — Madrid
Leticia CarrascoParalegal — Madrid
Virginia MartinParalegal — Madrid
Sonia RamosOffice Manager — Madrid
Lydia RodriguezAdministration — Madrid