It is a file that is downloaded to your computer or other device when accessing certain web pages that collect information about your browsing on said website. In some cases, cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and allow you to store and retrieve information on the browsing habits of a user or your computer, amongst other things and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, they can be used to recognise the user.
Following the guidelines established by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, the cookies used by BAYLOS on this website are classified as follows:
• Own cookies. These are those that are sent to the user's computer from the computer or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: these are sent to the user’s computer terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but rather by another body that handles the data obtained through the cookies.
• Session cookies: They collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
• Persistent cookies: They store the data in the terminal so that they can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, from a few minutes to several years.
• Technical cookies: These cookies help the user to navigate the web page, platform or application and use the different options or services provided.
• Personalisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where access the service, etc.
• Analysis cookies: These allow the person entrusted with their handling to carry out monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of these websites, applications and platforms, to make improvements based on the analysis of the data used by the users of the service.
The following table shows the own and third party cookies of the web and the purpose for which each one is used.
|COOKIE||EXPIRATION DATE||PURPOSE AND TYPE OF INFORMATION THAT IT COLLECTS||FUNCTIONALITY AFFECTED IN CASE OF DEACTIVATION|
|modal-*||Persistent||Modal info||Web browsing and user info|
|COOKIE||EXPIRATION DATE||PURPOSE AND TYPE OF INFORMATION THAT IT COLLECTS||Responsible Body||FUNCTIONALITY AFFECTED IN CASE OF DEACTIVATION|
|__utma(1)||Persistent||Used to distinguish between users and sessions. Information on the number of visits made by the user. They also identify when it was the first and last time you visited the page.|
|__utmb(1)||Persistent||Used to determine new sessions / visits. Identifying the time of access to the page.|
|__utmz(1)||Persistent||Used to register the origin of the user and the keywords entered by the user to access or find the page's address. This cookie is used to calculate the traffic that comes from search engines or campaigns and browsing within the same website (internal links)|
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by changing the configuration settings in your web browser installed on your computer. Please, read your browser's help section carefully to learn more about how to activate the "private mode" or block certain cookies.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can check Microsoft's support or browser's Help. http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Firefox:Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser Help section hosted at: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Chrome:Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
For more information, please refer to Google Support or the browser's Help page. Https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&ref_topic=3434352
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser's Help page. https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
We remind you that if you delete personalisation cookies you will have to update your preferences every time you start a session with us or if you use a different device, computer profile or browser, you will have to tell us your preferences again. In the same way, this elimination may prevent the correct functioning of some functionalities.
BAYLOS wishes to state that the variation of cookies that appear on this website may not be related to the management and maintenance of the same, meaning that periodic reviews are carried out to adapt its cookies policy.
BAYLOS assumes no responsibility for legal or technical issues caused by the user's failure to comply with the recommendations included. This notification is made for the knowledge and use of the users; therefore, it must not be used for any other purpose.
BAYLOS is not liable for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies of third parties included in this cookies policy.
Last updated on June 10, 2018